Fluffy Reed Grass
This delicate Fluffy Reed bouquet has a beautiful ethereal feel to it. Its pale creamy flowers are soft and wispy and make the perfect accompaniment to other bouquets from our preserved foliage range. If you love Pampas Grass then you’ll love this miniature version of fluffy plumes.
We used one bouquet to create this photograph.
Fluffy Reed Grass
- Dimensions: Height 65-75 cm
- Pack size: sold as 1 bouquet of stems as photographed
- Included: stem bouquet only
- Not Included: vase
- Product information:
- This non-toxic dried plant is biodegradable and compostable
- This dried plant is harvested at the optimum point in its growth cycle to capture the strength and colour of the plant, and then processed in drying rooms to remove all natural moisture
- You may notice that your preserved stems have a particular odour when you first unwrap them - it will soon disappear
- Usage: indoor use only
- By following the care guide, your dried plant will remain beautiful for several years
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is produced to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: sourced from Ethiopia
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
If your order and payment are received before 1 pm (Monday – Thursday excluding Bank Holidays) then you can pick up your parcel in-store from 2.30 pm the next day.
*Except on made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund and 28 days for an exchange.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
In-store (Leeds City Centre)
Drop your parcel into our showroom at the Victoria Quarter. Please note that refunds are not given instantly on-site. All goods will be returned to our customer services department for processing.
25-29 County Arcade Victoria Quarter, Leeds LS1 6BH
Showroom open: Monday to Friday – 10am – 6pm, Saturday – 9am – 6pm & Sunday – 11am – 5pm
Please do not post returns to our showroom.