Smoked Gold Quadruple Combo Switch (1 Toggle, 3 Dimmer)
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Arriving at the restaurant early, you waltz through the door and gasp. You’ve been swooning over the interiors of this place on Instagram for weeks leading up to this reservation, but this is beyond what you anticipated.
Giving the server your name, you relax in a velvet seat in the waiting area and wait for your friend to arrive. Notoriously never on time, she leaves you hanging quite a lot, but with interiors, this impeccable you don’t mind on this occasion.
Gazing in awe around the space, you beam, instantly comforted by the cocooning interiors. Saturated in black from floor to ceiling, it’s impeccable, and you marvel at the carefully considered details as you explore the restaurant.
A ping on your phone forewarns you of your friend's imminent arrival, and standing, you quickly head to the restroom to freshen up your make-up and nosy in the bathroom…. You’ve always been a sucker for a beautifully styled powder room.
Wandering back through the restaurant, you notice the elegant swirling patina of the smoked gold switches and sockets dotted around the space. Breezing past an antique gold light switch, you smile mischievously, practising your utmost control as you refrain from flicking the beautifully tapered toggle or turning any of the three dimmers dials.
Intimately lit spaces like this instantly relax you, and you make a mental note to search for a combination switch like this one to control the ambience in your open-plan kitchen diner.
Returning your attention to the foyer, you spy your friend across the room and wave enthusiastically, overjoyed to see her. Following the server to your table, you peruse the delicacies on the menu as you chat over cocktails. This restaurant is a stunning find and you can see it becoming one of your favourite haunts.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Smoked Gold quadruple combo switch (1 toggle, 3 dimmer)
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- zinc alloy toggle
- brass dimmer
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: switch module with plate and screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the back box
- 2-way switch
- LED compatible & dimmable LED bulb compatible
- 150W Max.
- Toggle: 230-240v 50Hz 10AX
- Dimmer: 230-240v 50Hz
- concealed fixings
- These dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our smoked gold finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.