Smoked Gold Quadruple Combo Switch (2 Toggle, 2 Dimmer)
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Lugging your suitcase onto the train, you ponder where you’re going for your surprise birthday weekend away. Ordering a celebratory glass of prosecco, you lean back in your first-class seat, listening to the announcement over the tannoy as you pull out of the station. Finally working out the destination, you beam, excited for a few days away in London.
Hopping in a black cab, you watch as you weave through the streets of the big smoke, mesmerised by the famous landmarks that appear as you cruise towards your hotel.
Leaving out of the taxi, you smile, realising for the first time where you’re staying. You’ve been hinting about staying here for years, showing your partner beautifully styled Instagram shots of the bedrooms and foyer whenever you get the chance, hoping they get the memo.
Delighted that your tactic worked, you take the elevator to the top floor and excitedly slot the keycard into the reader. Entering the room, you gasp in amazement, overjoyed that this impeccably curated space is all yours for the next few days.
Saturated floor to ceiling in black, with smoked gold details and a swing by the window, it’s incredible. Planning a little siesta before hitting the city, you fiddle with the smoked gold quad light switch on the wall, flicking toggles and turning dimmer dials to install the perfect ambience.
Leaping onto the queen size bed, you send a scattering of velvet cushions flying through the air and nestling down in the cloudlike cocoon, rest your eyes, just for a while, hoping to rejuvenate a little before heading out to explore for the evening.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Smoked Gold quadruple combo switch (2 toggle, 2 dimmer)
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- zinc alloy toggle
- brass dimmer
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: switch module with plate and screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the back box
- 2-way switch
- LED compatible & dimmable LED bulb compatible
- 150W Max.
- Toggle: 230-240v 50Hz 10AX
- Dimmer: 230-240v 50Hz
- concealed fixings
- These dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in ChinaOur smoked gold finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.