GROSVENOR wall light
A Grosvenor wall light is guaranteed to add instant glamour to your interiors. The perfect choice for secondary lighting, it features a sleek metal plate and gorgeous ribbed bulb holder.
The Grosvenor wall light fixture is a gorgeous way to show off those statement light bulbs, and boy, do we have a beauty of a bulb to put in it. Our Celestia opal bulb is a milky-white droplet-shaped bulb, that emits a stunning, even glow. A sophisticated choice for secondary lighting in a lounge or bedroom.
This wall light is the epitome of elegance. Featuring a tactile, ribbed bulb holder and metal arm, you can see why this light has taken its namesake from the luxurious Grosvenor hotel. It’s even available in four sleek finishes; Black, Antique Black, Fool’s Gold and Forgotten Silver.
We think the Grosvenor wall light fixture looks incredible as a bedside light. Its ambient glow is perfect for winding down with a good book. Alternatively, show off in a hallway or living room to add a real homely vibe to your spaces. Wire it up to one of our designer dimmer switches to get the mood just right. You won’t be disappointed.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- steel arm
- brass bulb holder
- Bakelite internal bulb holder
- total length from top of ceiling rose cm (not including bulb): 12 cm
- projection from wall: 13.5cm
- D10cm x H3cm (ceiling rose)
- Weight: g (not including bulb)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling rose, steel arm, ribbed bulb holder, wall fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulb (optional Celestia bulb)
- Product information:
- holds 1 E27 (screw) bulb
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the wall cavity for wiring and that the wall is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand-assembled in Yorkshire
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
If your order and payment are received before 1 pm (Monday – Thursday excluding Bank Holidays) then you can pick up your parcel in-store from 2.30 pm the next day.
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 10-14 day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund and 28 days for an exchange.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
In-store (Leeds City Centre)
Drop your parcel into our showroom at the Victoria Quarter. Please note that refunds are not given instantly on-site. All goods will be returned to our customer services department for processing.
25-29 County Arcade Victoria Quarter, Leeds LS1 6BH
Showroom open: Monday to Friday – 10am – 6pm, Saturday – 9am – 6pm & Sunday – 11am – 5pm
Please do not post returns to our showroom.