Angler wall lamp
Our gorgeous Angler wall lamp reminds us of an Anglerfish, hence its name. With a hooked arm that creates a drape and drop style, this lamp is perfect for use in reading nooks or as a bedside lamp where you want to add ambience. Complete your Angler with a stunning extra large Aurora opal light bulb.
With a hooked arm protruding from the base plate, and a length of sleek black fabric cable, this simple yet effective wall mounted light is a stunning way to show off a stunning extra large opal bulb.
We love our Angler wall mounted light in contemporary and heritage interiors alike - it's a real chameleon and can blend in perfectly in all kinds of interior styles. Place it against a white wall, a deep black wall, a dusky pink wall or a fabulously flamboyant wallpaper and you won't be disappointed. Take a look at our capsule paint collection for inspiration.
Carry on Reading...
You may also like...
Show us yours...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Angler wall lamp
- Material: electroplated steel rose with brass arm and bulb holder
- DIA7cm x D2cm (plate) x L15.5cm
- fabric cable length: 60cm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Includes: rose, steel arm, bulb holder, supplied with screws, rawl plugs, hex keys, insulated connector box, and integrated earth wire.
- Not included: bulb (optional extra-large Aurora bulb)
- Product information:
- suitable for E27 screw bulbs
- maximum 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the wall cavity for the wiring and connector, and that the wall is in a suitable condition to hold the rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: rose, arm and bulb sourced from our partners in China, bulb holder sourced from the UK, and hand assembled in Yorkshire
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.