TEAL THE SHOW
Teal the Show is a gorgeously deep and sumptuous greeny-blue paint that’s a perfect complement to blues and greens.
Teal the Show is sure to do just that. A beautifully rich dark teal paint that’s comfortable in its own skin. Calmly confident you could say.
Warm and deep, this clean teal is the ideal balance of green and blue. Just gazing into it makes you feel immediately calmer. A meditative and rhythmic colour that creates calm, peaceful spaces. Ideal for a bedroom retreat but also a dark interiors-style lounge, if it’s flooded with natural light.
Jewel-toned dark teal paint looks best with other colours from the warm green and blue side of the spectrum in larger areas. When it comes to accent colours you have options… Go with natural mustard and cream to retain the calm vibe whilst adding hot pink and aqua in luscious velvet fabrics will inject energy and vibrancy.
Teal the Show always looks at its best with some faux foliage – nothing too ‘green’ but Eucalyptus stems and blush flowers always look stunning. Gold accessories like our stunning internal door handles will really stand-out against this rich colour palette. Just wow. If you really want to inject some luxe, choose a statement gold pendant light, like our Trikonasana, it accentuates the teal perfectly and looks incredible too.
Teal the show paint
- Finishes: available in supreme matt emulsion or eggshell
- Sizes: supreme matt emulsion available in 2.5L and 100ml sample pot, eggshell available in 2.5L
- supreme matt emulsion is suitable for interior walls, ceilings, woodwork, furniture and metalwork (excluding radiators)
- eggshell is suitable for all interior walls, ceilings, woodwork, furniture and metalwork (including radiators and pipes). Eggshell is ideal for kitchens and bathrooms as it’s easily wiped down and is resistant to staining from moisture. Dries to a smooth, low sheen (15% gloss level) finish
- if using lime plaster, we'd recommend looking into more breathable chalk or clay-based paints for this usage. Lime plaster expels more moisture than standard plaster, which adversely affects the drying/curing of emulsion paint.
- 1 litre of supreme matt emulsion paint will cover approx 15m2 and 1 litre of eggshell will cover approx 13m2. This depends on the properties of the surface, the colour being used and method of application. We recommend preparing surfaces with our primer to give a more even finish and better depth of colour to your final coat. To work out how much paint you need to complete your project, click on the Paint Calculator tab below.
- Product information:
- non-drip and easy to apply
- our paint is vegan-friendly. It contains no animal derivatives and none of the ingredients have been tested on animals
- our paint is a low VOC, non-toxic, non-hazardous, eco-friendly product made from locally sourced materials in an ecologically responsible way. Thanks to its composition it is virtually innocuous for people and the environment. Our paints fall into the industry’s lowest possible eco-rating, so you don't need to worry about respiratory issues or smell as the products are virtually odourless It is EN71-3 Certified, also known as "toy paint regulation safe", meaning it is completely safe for children's rooms
- not all monitors display colours the same, therefore, we recommend that you order a sample pot to make sure this is the right colour for you
- when you've chosen your colour, it's best to order it all in one go as colours can vary slightly from batch to batch
- Origins: made in Yorkshire by Vintro
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund and 28 days for an exchange.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.