£49.99Order a sample
If you want to add a slightly feminine touch to your interiors then look no further than our Get Plastered paint. This peachy pink with a hint of grey is perfect for adding warmth to a room without looking too girly. In fact, we think that it resembles fresh plaster, hence the name. Genius.
Show us Yours...
We love Get Plastered dusty pink paint in bedrooms and office spaces for those times when you want to add some colour without going OTT. This pink grey paint looks amazing with white Scandi-inspired furniture and some soft grey textures. Replace the knobs and handles on your furniture with our gorgeous metal ones for a hint of black to pop out from the pale palette.
Or take Get Plastered dusty pink paint down a more earthy route by pairing it with some more natural textures like cork, rattan and wool. This time, replace your knobs and handles with our divine leather Thor and Magni handles to complete the au naturel look. Get Plastered has also been known to transform bustling kitchens into a havens of tranquillity. Add some brass knobs and handles and some soft lighting like our Petanque Bowl Light and you’ve got yourself the perfect place to cook, eat and socialise. Whatever room and whatever look you’re going for, make sure you dress your space with some of our fantastic foliage.
As part of a collaboration with Vintro, Yorkshire’s premier paint manufacturer, Get Plastered dusty pink paint makes up part of our exclusively created capsule paint collection. Mix and match across your interiors on walls, ceilings and woodwork to add a real high-end look to your spaces. Check out our paint like a pro blog for more information on paint finishes and best practice when it comes to updating your interiors.
Get plastered paint
- Finishes: available in supreme matt emulsion or eggshell
- Sizes: supreme matt emulsion available in 2.5L and 100ml sample pot, eggshell available in 2.5L
- supreme matt emulsion is suitable for interior walls, ceilings, woodwork, furniture and metalwork (excluding radiators)
- eggshell is suitable for all interior walls, ceilings, woodwork, furniture and metalwork (including radiators and pipes). Eggshell is Ideal for kitchens and bathrooms as it’s easily wiped down and is resistant to staining from moisture. Dries to a smooth, low sheen (15% gloss level) finish
- 1 litre of supreme matt emulsion paint will cover approx 15m2 and 1 litre of eggshell will cover approx 13m2. This depends on the properties of the surface, the colour being used and method of application. We recommend preparing surfaces with our primer to give a more even finish and better depth of colour to your final coat. To work out how much paint you need to complete your project, click on the Paint Calculator tab below.
- Product information:
- non-drip and easy to apply
- our paint is vegan-friendly. It contains no animal derivatives and none of the ingredients have been tested on animals
- our paint is a low VOC, non-toxic, non-hazardous, eco-friendly product made from locally sourced materials in an ecologically responsible way. Thanks to its composition it is virtually innocuous for people and the environment. Our paints fall into the industry’s lowest possible eco-rating, so you don't need to worry about respiratory issues or smell as the products are virtually odourless It is EN71-3 Certified, also known as "toy paint regulation safe", meaning it is completely safe for children's rooms
- not all monitors display colours the same, therefore, we recommend that you order a sample pot to make sure this is the right colour for you
- when you've chosen your colour, it's best to order it all in one go as colours can vary slightly from batch to batch
- Origins: made in Yorkshire by Vintro
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund and 28 days for an exchange.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.