HIPPO POTTO NOT A MOUSE
Our favourite! Hippo Potto Not a Mouse is a mid grey paint that’s the perfect backdrop to any accent colour. Grey really does stand the test of time so don’t worry about having to update it any time soon. Unless of course you’re just way too temped by the rest of our capsule paint collection…
Hippo Potto Not a Mouse may be a bit of a mouthful, but it sure is fun to say! This mid-grey colour evokes visions of hippos playing in the African mud, hence the name. It has a subtle brown undertone that is perfect when it’s complemented by some rustic materials to create a deliciously inviting space. Coordinate with exposed brick and reclaimed wood for a look that’s almost as rugged as a mud-caked hippopotamus.
We also love this paint colour alongside whitewashed wooden floors and exposed brick walls. Add texture with grey furnishings, rugged metallic accents like our gorgeous knobs and handles, and a dash of greenery from plants and succulents. If you’re not particularly green-fingered then no fear, have a look at our incredibly realistic range of faux plants. For a really sleek look, and the icing on the cake, use our eggshell finish paint so you can paint your doors and skirting boards too. Perfection.
Hippo Potto Not a Mouse paint is the perfect choice for transforming your interiors into uber-cool spaces, be it ultra-contemporary or classically stylish. Check out our paint like a pro blog for more information on paint finishes and best practice when it comes to updating your interiors.
Our gorgeous paints have been carefully selected through a collaboration with Vintro, Yorkshire’s finest paint manufacturer. We wanted a capsule collection of paints that enhanced our passion for design and company ethos, and we think this range does just that.
Hippo Potto Not a Mouse paint
- Finishes: available in supreme matt emulsion or eggshell
- Sizes: supreme matt emulsion available in 2.5L and 100ml sample pot, eggshell available in 2.5L
- supreme matt emulsion is suitable for indoor walls and ceilings
- eggshell is suitable for all interior walls, woodwork and metalwork (including radiators and pipes) and furniture. Ideal for kitchens and bathrooms. Dries to a smooth, low sheen (15% gloss level) finish
- 1 litre of supreme matt emulsion paint will cover approx 15m2 and 1 litre of eggshell will cover approx 13m2. This depends on the properties of the surface, the colour being used and method of application. We recommend preparing surfaces with our primer to give a more even finish and better depth of colour to your final coat. To work out how much paint you need to complete your project, click on the Paint Calculator tab below.
- Product information:
- non-drip and easy to apply
- our paint is a low VOC, non-toxic, non-hazardous, eco-friendly product made from locally sourced materials in an ecologically responsible way. Thanks to its composition it is virtually innocuous for people and the environment. Our paints fall into the industry’s lowest possible eco-rating, so you don't need to worry about respiratory issues or smell as the products are virtually odourless. It is EN71-3 Certified, also known as "toy paint regulation safe", meaning it is completely safe for children's rooms
- not all monitors display colours the same, therefore, we recommend that you order a sample pot to make sure this is the right colour for you
- when you've chosen your colour, it's best to order it all in one go as colours can vary slightly from batch to batch
- Origins: made in Yorkshire by Vintro
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.