IN DEEP WATER
In Deep Water is the darkest, inkiest blue with a beautiful warm green undertone. It looks amazing with teal, mustard and hot pink accents then finished off with gold accessories.
In Deep Water is somewhere you might actively try to avoid, but we guarantee you’ll want to spend plenty of time in any room you paint in this luxurious hue.
Dark, intense, strong and warm this deepest of blues has a tealy undertone and quite frankly it’s just gorgeous. Like an underwater sea haven befitting of any mermaid. Decorate your bedroom in this comforting tone and retreat from the world every night.
Although deep and dark, this blue is a calm, clean colour that looks at its best with other teal shades to bolster its vibrancy. Mix with opulent fabric like shimmering velvet and quality linens to really bring your room to life. A pop of fuschia pink, turquoise or dark yellow jewel tones can make this colour scheme sing.
In Deep Water also looks sublime when used tone on tone with other sea greens and blues. Our Teal the Show and Sea Foam Party both work brilliantly. Up the sumptuous feel of these rich shades with gold accessories like our gold switches and sockets and gold knobs and handles. Wow.
In Deep Water paint
- Finishes: available in supreme matt emulsion or eggshell
- Sizes: supreme matt emulsion available in 2.5L and 100ml sample pot, eggshell available in 2.5L
- supreme matt emulsion is suitable for indoor walls and ceilings
- eggshell is suitable for all interior walls, woodwork and metalwork (including radiators and pipes) and furniture. Ideal for kitchens and bathrooms. Dries to a smooth, low sheen (15% gloss level) finish
- 1 litre of supreme matt emulsion paint will cover approx 15m2 and 1 litre of eggshell will cover approx 13m2. This depends on the properties of the surface, the colour being used and method of application. We recommend preparing surfaces with our primer to give a more even finish and better depth of colour to your final coat. To work out how much paint you need to complete your project, click on the Paint Calculator tab below.
- Product information:
- non-drip and easy to apply
- our paint is a low VOC, non-toxic, non-hazardous, eco-friendly product made from locally sourced materials in an ecologically responsible way. Thanks to its composition it is virtually innocuous for people and the environment. Our paints fall into the industry’s lowest possible eco-rating, so you don't need to worry about respiratory issues or smell as the products are virtually odourless. It is EN71-3 Certified, also known as "toy paint regulation safe", meaning it is completely safe for children's rooms
- not all monitors display colours the same, therefore, we recommend that you order a sample pot to make sure this is the right colour for you
- when you've chosen your colour, it's best to order it all in one go as colours can vary slightly from batch to batch
- Origins: made in Yorkshire by Vintro
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Input your room measurements to calculate how much paint you’ll need for the recommended two coats: