£21.99 – £39.99
Our paint is mixed to order so please allow 2-3 days for dispatch. Colours between batches may vary slightly so do be sure to order all you need in one go.
Marooned is a rich cocoa-hued maroon paint with a grey undertone. It’s perfect for adding ambience to your interiors. Order a sample pot to test at home.
Our marooned paint is the perfect antidote for tired interiors. This rich cocoa paint has a subtle grey accent, that looks amazing on interior walls and ceilings in almost any room.
Use Marooned add a bold splash of colour to a contemporary space. Or, if you’re wanting to make more a statement, embrace painting an entire room in this lavish matt paint for a decadent vintage vibe. Check out our paint like a pro blog for more information on paint finishes and best practice when it comes to updating your interiors.
Our marooned paint is perfect for creating a heritage vibe in your interiors. With a gorgeous cocoa hue, this richly coloured paint adds a real sense of ambience to your walls, ceilings and woodwork.
We love our marooned paint as a statement in a contemporary interior. For maximum impact show this beautiful colour off as a feature wall in a dining room. Coordinate with a pure white dining table, Eames chairs, polished parquet flooring and brass accessories for a modern finish. Alternatively, if you’re looking for something with more of a vintage feel, why not paint your entire room this decadent non-reflective colour for a really rich aesthetic.
Our capsule paint collection has been created through a collaboration with Hicks & Weatherburn, Yorkshire’s longest standing paint manufacturer to work alongside our hardware and lighting accessories. We have chosen this exclusive range to echo our passion for vintage industrial design and company ethos. For a stunning finish, mix and match our chalky matt emulsion with our nearly matt wood paint.
Marooned paint flat matt emulsion
- Manufacturer: Hicks & Weatherburn
- Handmade in Yorkshire
- Chalky Matt Emulsion, Nearly Matt Emulsion & Nearly Matt Humidity Emulsion available in either a 40ml sample pot or 2.5-litre pot
- Nearly Matt Wood & Flat Matt Wood available in 750ml pot
- Location: Interior
- Application: Brush or roller
- Surface finish:
- Chalky Matt Emulsion & Chalky Matt Wood: Flat matt – Please note that chalky matt emulsion/wood is a dead flat matt paint that can be easily marked and as such is not suitable for high-traffic areas. It cannot be wiped down.
- Nearly Matt Emulsion/Wood – Matt paint with more of a satin finish – Nearly matt paint has a slightly more satin finish, making it perfect for rooms that get a lot of use. This surface can be wiped down.
- Nearly Matt Humidity paint is a matt paint with a slightly satin finish. It also has added fungicide, making it perfect for bathrooms and kitchens.
- Coverage: 10-15 square metres (one coat)
- For best finish apply two coats – leave 12 hours between coats
- When you’ve chosen your colour, it’s best to order it all in one go as colours can vary slightly from batch to batch
- Not all monitors display colours the same, therefore, we recommend that you order a sample pot to make sure this is the right colour for you.
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 24
£1.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.