POLAR BEAR SELFIE
Polar Bear Selfie is an ever so slightly off-white in a pale grey kind of way. The perfect accent to darker shades of grey and blush pink.
Polar Bear Selfie matt white paint makes up part of our stunning capsule paint collection, a range created in collaboration with Vintro, Yorkshire’s premier paint manufacturer. This gorgeous off-white colour has been specifically chosen to accentuate minimalist themes. Check out our paint like a pro blog for more information on paint finishes and best practice when it comes to updating your interiors.
Grey has been hailed as the new neutral, and as such looks amazing in any room. We love this subtle light grey paint in a living room or kitchen, where you want to create a minimalist vibe, but don’t want a bright white finish. Did you know that a polar bear’s fur is not actually white? It’s translucent, which means that these beautiful mammals adapt to their natural environment – much like this matt white paint. Polar Bear Selfie will work with an array of colours. Choose monochromatic tones and accessories to add texture to your rooms, or experiment with more natural materials, like reclaimed wood and exposed brick to add texture. Add some greenery with foliage and succulents to emphasise the natural vibe.
Gold is a colour that instantly adds a luxe touch to your spaces, and it just so happens that it looks incredible with our polar bear selfie paint. Check out our designer switches and sockets, kitchen door handles and shelf brackets to create sophistication and elegance.
Polar bear selfie paint
- Finishes: available in supreme matt emulsion or eggshell
- Sizes: supreme matt emulsion available in 2.5L and 100ml sample pot, eggshell available in 2.5L
- supreme matt emulsion is suitable for interior walls, ceilings, woodwork, furniture and metalwork (excluding radiators)
- eggshell is suitable for all interior walls, ceilings, woodwork, furniture and metalwork (including radiators and pipes). Eggshell is Ideal for kitchens and bathrooms as it’s easily wiped down and is resistant to staining from moisture. Dries to a smooth, low sheen (15% gloss level) finish
- 1 litre of supreme matt emulsion paint will cover approx 15m2 and 1 litre of eggshell will cover approx 13m2. This depends on the properties of the surface, the colour being used and method of application. We recommend preparing surfaces with our primer to give a more even finish and better depth of colour to your final coat. To work out how much paint you need to complete your project, click on the Paint Calculator tab below.
- Product information:
- non-drip and easy to apply
- our paint is vegan-friendly. It contains no animal derivatives and none of the ingredients have been tested on animals
- our paint is a low VOC, non-toxic, non-hazardous, eco-friendly product made from locally sourced materials in an ecologically responsible way. Thanks to its composition it is virtually innocuous for people and the environment. Our paints fall into the industry’s lowest possible eco-rating, so you don't need to worry about respiratory issues or smell as the products are virtually odourless It is EN71-3 Certified, also known as "toy paint regulation safe", meaning it is completely safe for children's rooms
- not all monitors display colours the same, therefore, we recommend that you order a sample pot to make sure this is the right colour for you
- when you've chosen your colour, it's best to order it all in one go as colours can vary slightly from batch to batch
- Origins: made in Yorkshire by Vintro
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
If your order and payment are received before 1 pm (Monday – Thursday excluding Bank Holidays) then you can pick up your parcel in-store from 2.30 pm the next day.
*Except on made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund and 28 days for an exchange.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
In-store (Leeds City Centre)
Drop your parcel into our showroom at the Victoria Quarter. Please note that refunds are not given instantly on-site. All goods will be returned to our customer services department for processing.
25-29 County Arcade Victoria Quarter, Leeds LS1 6BH
Showroom open: Monday to Friday – 10am – 6pm, Saturday – 9am – 6pm & Sunday – 11am – 5pm
Please do not post returns to our showroom.
Input your room measurements to calculate how much paint you’ll need for the recommended two coats: