POLAR BEAR SELFIE
£21.99 – £39.99
Our paint is mixed to order so please allow 2-3 days for dispatch. Colours between batches may vary slightly so do be sure to order all you need in one go.
Polar Bear Selfie is ever so slightly off-white in a pale grey kind of way. The perfect accent to darker shades of grey and blush pink. Order a sample pot to test at home.
Our Polar bear selfie paint is a gorgeous off-white colour. It’s perfect for creating an industrial-inspired interior. Specifically chosen to accentuate vintage, industrial and minimalist themes, our stunning capsule interior wall, ceiling & wood paints are the result of a collaboration with Hicks & Weatherburn Limited, Yorkshire’s longest standing paint manufacturer. Check out our paint like a pro blog for more information on paint finishes and best practice when it comes to updating your interiors.
We love this subtle light grey paint in any interior, but especially like grey paint colours for living rooms where they can really be appreciated. Polar bear selfie is perfect for use in rooms where you want to create a minimalist vibe, but don’t want a bright white finish. Did you know that a polar bear’s fur is not actually white? It’s translucent, which means that these beautiful mammals adapt to their natural environment – much like this paint. Polar bear selfie will work with an array of colours. Choose monochromatic tones and accessories to add texture to your rooms, or experiment with more natural materials, like reclaimed wood and exposed brick to create a more rugged finish. Add some greenery with plants and succulents to emphasise the natural Scandi vibe.
Complete the look with our complementing wood paints in chalky matt or nearly matt finishes.
Polar bear selfie paint
- Manufacturer: Hicks & Weatherburn
- Handmade in Yorkshire
- Chalky Matt Emulsion, Nearly Matt Emulsion & Nearly Matt Humidity Emulsion available in 2.5-litre pot
- Nearly Matt Wood & Flat Matt Wood available in 750ml pot
- Also available in a 40ml sample pot
- Location: Interior
- Application: Brush or roller
- Surface finish:
- Chalky Matt Emulsion & Chalky Matt Wood: Flat matt – Please note that chalky matt emulsion/wood is a dead flat matt paint that can be easily marked and as such is not suitable for high-traffic areas. It cannot be wiped down.
- Nearly Matt Emulsion/Wood – Matt paint with more of a satin finish – Nearly matt paint has a slightly more satin finish, making it perfect for rooms that get a lot of use. This surface can be wiped down.
- Nearly Matt Humidity paint is a matt paint with a slightly satin finish. It also has added fungicide, making it perfect for bathrooms and kitchens.
- Coverage: 10-15 square metres (one coat)
- For best finish apply two coats – leave 12 hours between coats
- When you’ve chosen your colour, it’s best to order it all in one go as colours can vary slightly from batch to batch
- Not all monitors display colours the same, therefore we recommend that you order a sample pot to make sure this is the right colour for you.
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 24
£1.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.