SPRUCE THINGS UP
£21.99 – £39.99
Our paint is mixed to order so please allow 2-3 days for dispatch. Colours between batches may vary slightly so do be sure to order all you need in one go.
Spruce things right up with our fabulous rich green paint. Go brave and do a whole room, or tone it down on a feature wall. Order a sample pot to test at home.
Our spruce things up paint is a brand new addition to our capsule paint collection. It’s deep, dark and dramatic, the perfect way to make a statement in your interiors. Check out our paint like a pro blog for more information on paint finishes and best practice when it comes to updating your interiors.
We just love this dark green paint. With a hint of grey, it has a much more contemporary vibe than forest green paints, making it perfect for showing off against a grey palette to create a really ambient and relaxing space. Use across your interiors on walls, ceilings and woodwork to create an Abigail Ahern inspired space, or for something with less impact, use to upcycle key pieces of furniture to add a splash of colour to an otherwise monochromatic space.
Spruce things up works beautifully alongside our current paint collection. Created in collaboration with Hicks & Weatherburn, Yorkshire’s longest standing paint manufacturers, this paint range has been chosen to look amazing alongside our lighting and hardware.
Spruced Up paint
- Manufacturer: Hicks & Weatherburn
- Handmade in Yorkshire
- Chalky Matt Emulsion, Nearly Matt Emulsion & Nearly Matt Humidity Emulsion available in either a 40ml sample pot or 2.5-litre pot
- Nearly Matt Wood & Flat Matt Wood available in 750ml pot
- Location: Interior
- Application: Brush or roller
- Surface finish:
- Chalky Matt Emulsion & Chalky Matt Wood: Flat matt – Please note that chalky matt emulsion/wood is a dead flat matt paint that can be easily marked and as such is not suitable for high-traffic areas. It cannot be wiped down.
- Nearly Matt Emulsion/Wood – Matt paint with more of a satin finish – Nearly matt paint has a slightly more satin finish, making it perfect for rooms that get a lot of use. This surface can be wiped down although it requires two weeks to cure before doing so
- Nearly Matt Humidity paint is a matt paint with a slightly satin finish. It also has added fungicide, making it perfect for bathrooms and kitchens.
- Coverage: 10-15 square metres (one coat)
- We recommend preparing surfaces with a good quality wall and ceiling primer or undercoat to give a more even finish and better depth of colour to your final coat
- Stir paint thoroughly before use
- For best finish apply two coats – darker and bright colours may require three
- Leave 12 hours between coats
- When you’ve chosen your colour, it’s best to order it all in one go as colours can vary slightly from batch to batch
- Not all monitors display colours the same, therefore, we recommend that you order a sample pot to make sure this is the right colour for you.
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 24
£1.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.