SWAN NECK factory light
These lights are hand-assembled to order so please allow 3-5 working days for dispatch.
Add a factory vibe to your interiors with our stunning swan neck wall lamp. Featuring a raw steel light shade, the industrial finish of this wall light is perfectly imperfect and no two are the same. Watch it rust and tarnish naturally over time creating a stunning patina.
There’s nothing more rugged than raw steel, and this swan neck wall light is no exception. Featuring a raw steel light shade, conduit ceiling rose, swan pipe and conduit bulb holder, this burly wall light is perfect for adding an industrial, factory style vibe to your interiors.
We LOVE this rustic wall light in a heritage-inspired space. Think dark grey walls, vintage leather furniture and hardwood floors. So sophisticated. If gentleman’s lounge isn’t your thing, these wall lights also look amazing as an industrial accent in a contemporary space.
Available in two sizes with a choice of either black, raw steel, copper or antique swan pipe, conduit ceiling rose and bulb holder, there’s one to suit any interior style. Complete the look with a filament light bulb for the ultimate factory-style vibe.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Swan neck wall light
- Material: Steel swan neck pipe with pattress box, brass bulb holder and raw steel light shade
- Dimensions: H17cm x W31.5cm x 6.5cm plate diameter
- Distance from ceiling rose to bulb holder: 16cm (small), 26cm (medium)
- Projection from wall: 36cm (small), 44cm (medium)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: raw steel light shade, E27 bulb holder, pattress box, swan neck pipe, screws, rawl plugs, and connectors.
- Not included: bulb (optional Squirrel Cage Filament bulb)
- Product information:
- suitable for E27 screw bulbs
- maximum 60W
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: conduit rose, arm (black, antique and raw steel), shade, cap and components sourced from China, polished copper arm, bulb holder and components sourced from the UK. Hand assembled in Yorkshire.
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.