Customise your frosted bubble chandelier
£90.00 – £744.99
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Our bubble chandeliers have been tried and tested by Good Homes Magazine and are officially Good Homes Approved.
Our bespoke frosted bubble chandelier really is the light dreams were made of. Choose your ceiling rose, fabric cable colour and finally, the number of baubles you want to show off, and there you have it. Your very own custom lighting.
The quest for that perfect light can sometimes seem never-ending, especially if you've got something specific in mind. No matter how hard you try, you just can't find the right combination of components to make your vision a reality. That's why we've created our custom lighting range, a collection of lamps, pendants and the piece de resistance, the bubble chandelier. Our bespoke frosted bubble chandelier is just beautiful, available to suit any room size it's sure to add grandeur wherever you choose to show it off.
So, how does it work? Firstly you choose just how large you want your custom lighting to be. One point, ceiling rose will give you a more simple pendant, perfect for hallways, or smaller spaces. Whereas a five-point really needs space to breathe.
Next up you need to decide what colour components would work best. We have three options available; brass, silver or bronze. Please bear in mind that your bulb holders will coordinate with this finish - if you choose a gold ceiling rose you will receive gold bulb holders.
Then select from our carefully curated range of fabric cables. There’s an impressive array of smooth, twisted and textured Italian fabric cables to really make your light stand out. Don’t forget to check the lengths of your fabric cable.
Once you've perfected your bespoke frosted bubble chandelier, simply add it to your basket and we'll do all the hard work, custom making it and posting it out as quickly as we can.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
BESPOKE FROSTED BUBBLE CHANDELIER
- brass bulb holder
- glass orbs
- glass light bulb
- steel ceiling rose
- the total drop height of your bauble chandelier will be your chosen cable length, plus approximately 16cms if ordering without bulbs, and 26cms if ordering with bulbs
- the cable length can be shortened on installation by pulling the cable up through the cord grips
- Please note that shortening the cable by cutting it will void the warranty as this will have altered the original product
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling rose, fabric cable, E27 bulb holder(s), baubles, light bulb(s) (optional), screws, rawl plugs, ceiling bracket, connectors and instructions
- Not included: bulbs optional, replacement baubles
- Product information:
- holds E27 (screw) bulb
- max 60W LED
- these lights are pre-wired for 240v mains electricity and are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: ceiling rose and bulb sourced from our partners in China, bulb holder from the UK, fabric cable from Italy, hand-assembled to order in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.