Black Multi-Pendant Baton Light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Strolling down the street, you feel a wide insuppressible grin spread across your face. The early spring sun flickers through the trees. Birds tweet and chirp noisily around you. A gentle breeze pulls at your hair as you sip on the freshly brewed latte you just picked up from the local coffee shop, your favourite interiors magazine clamped under your arm. But, you’re distracted by thoughts of sinking your teeth into the mouth-wateringly flaky almond croissant clutched in a paper bag in your free hand.
Slotting the key into the lock, you open the door and quickly slam it behind you, eagerly making for the kitchen. Twisting the dimmer switch dial, you turn the dining area lighting on low and hop onto a stool at the breakfast bar. Unfurling the paper bag, you slide out your treat and uncontrollably sink your teeth into it, the pastry crumbling and scattering across the countertop. What better way to start the weekend than a buttery, sugary treat in peace?
Sipping the last mouthful of coffee, you feel momentarily stunned by the sudden bitterness and then relax into the caffeine buzz boosting your energy. Comfortably full, you lean back, your eyes gazing at the trio of sculptural black batons suspended along the length of the bar, shining soft pools of light onto the countertop. You fell in love with this light the instant you saw it, instinctively knowing it was the ideal thing to form a beautiful partition between the main kitchen area and the dining space.
Standing, you throw your discarded rubbish into the recycling bin and pause, taking in your surroundings. Mid-blue was the perfect colour choice for your kitchen - it always feels incredibly calming, and the black details create a tranquil tonal space where you want to linger.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- powder-coated steel batons
- black rose: powder-coated
- gold rose: electroplated
- Bakelite internal bulb holder
- Ceiling rose: L61.5cm x W6cm x D3cm
- Batons: H30cm x DIA4.7cm
- Total drop: approx. 133cm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a rose, three Bakelite bulb holders, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulbs (optional E14 bulbs)
- Product information:
- holds 3 E14 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the wall cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: ceiling rose, pipe & bulb sourced from our partners in China, fabric cable from Italy, bulb holder from the UK, hand-assembled in Yorkshire
- The total drop length of your light can be shortened by an electrician whilst being fitted, however, any such alterations will invalidate the product's warranty and mean the light is unreturnable.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.