Customise your clear bubble chandelier
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Our bubble chandeliers have been tried and tested by Good Homes Magazine and are officially Good Homes Approved.
Finding the perfect light for your space can be a real labour of love. That’s why we’re putting you in control with our bespoke clear bubble chandelier. Featuring carefully curated components, this statement pendant light can be designed to add sophistication to any space.
You've probably stumbled across our beautiful pre-made bubble chandelier, but found that the fabric cable options available just don't work with your space. That's why we've created our bespoke clear bubble chandelier. It has all the features of the regular bubble pendant, but you can change the colour and length of the cable.
Custom lighting is perfect if like most people you have a space that just doesn't work with the constraints of premade pendants. For example, if you have high or low ceilings, or you're really wanting to make a feature on a staircase or hallway.
First up choose the number of outlets you want. A one-point outlet will make a more compact chandelier, whereas a five-point is something that's really going to have an impact. Next up choose your component colour; brass, silver or bronze. The hardest decision will be fabric cable. With carefully curated finishes in twisted, textured or smooth Italian fabric, this could take some time. Lucky for you, you can see exactly how it will look with our handy product builder. Go sleek and minimal with white or bold and decadent with lavish burgundy twisted. it all depends on what look you want to achieve.
Finally, choose how many bubbles you want, we have something for everyone ranging 8 all the way to 40. Once you're happy with how your bespoke clear bubble chandelier looks, add it to your basket and we will custom make it to your exact specifications. It really is that simple.
Carry on Reading...
BESPOKE CLEAR BUBBLE CHANDELIER
- brass bulb holder
- glass orbs
- glass light bulb
- steel ceiling rose
- the total drop height of your bauble chandelier will be your chosen cable length, plus approximately 16cms if ordering without bulbs, and 26cms if ordering with bulb.
- the cable length can be shortened on installation by pulling the cable up through the cord grips
- Please note that shortening the cable by cutting it will void the warranty as this will have altered the original product
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling rose, fabric cable, E27 bulb holder(s), baubles, light bulb(s) (optional), screws, rawl plugs, ceiling bracket, connectors and instructions
- Not included: bulbs optional, replacement baubles
- Product information:
- holds E27 (screw) bulb
- max 60W LED
- these lights are pre-wired for 240v mains electricity and are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: ceiling rose and bulb sourced from our partners in China, bulb holder from the UK, fabric cable from Italy, hand-assembled to order in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.