Small porcelain multi-pendant light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Drizzling olive oil over the spongy bread dough, you cover the mixture with a tea towel and wait for it to prove. Dense grey clouds blanket the afternoon sky as a light patter of rain taps against the kitchen windows, the comforting sound sending a familiar wave of contentment through your body.
Craving sweet tea, you fill the kettle and flick it on before scooping a teaspoon of sugar into a large mug. Pouring boiling water over the teabag, you leave it to steep for a few minutes, watching as the steam rises upwards in mesmerising swirls.
Taking a sip, you slide into a chair at the breakfast bar, the gentle glow from your kitchen island pendant creating soft pools of light on the natural wood surface.
Rolling your head back, you take a deep breath and glance at the classic porcelain shades suspended from your low ceilings. Finding elegant kitchen lighting for low ceilings wasn’t easy, but the short cable length and small ceramic shades made this feature perfect for your cosy space.
Peeling back the tea towel, you peek at your focaccia mixture. Now twice its original size and popping with mouth-watering air bubbles, you carefully lift it onto a tray. Scattering scrumptiously aromatic rosemary and chunky sea salt over it, you push a few green olives in for good measure before sliding it into the oven.
Inhaling deeply, you take in the warm scent of freshly baked bread as it floats around your kitchen. Pulling the focaccia from the oven, you catch the golden oil glistening under your porcelain pendant light, and you try to resist, but temptation baits you. Grabbing a serrated knife, you slice through the crusty top to reveal a flawlessly soft middle, your stomach rumbling as you take the first bite.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Small porcelain multi-pendant light
- shade: porcelain
- ceiling rose: electroplated steel
- bulb holder: plastic
- Shade: Dia10cm x H11.1cm
- 3 point ceiling rose: L600mm x W50mm x D20mm
- 5 point ceiling rose: L900mm x W50mm x D20mm
- Total drop: 41cm
- Weight 3pt: approx. 2.2kg
- Weight 5pt: approx. 3.4kg
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: porcelain light shades, steel ceiling rose, fabric cable, plastic bulb holder, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulbs (optional G9 bulbs)
- Product information:
- holds G9 LED bulb
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- leave porcelain shades in packaging until fully installed
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: shade, ceiling rose and bulb holder sourced from our partners in China, fabric cable sourced from Italy, hand assembled in Yorkshire.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.