£21.99 – £39.99
Our paint is mixed to order so please allow 2-3 days for dispatch. Colours between batches may vary slightly so do be sure to order all you need in one go.
Our blue movie paint has a gorgeous navy finish that’s the epitome of luxury. It’s perfect for transforming your spaces. Order a sample pot to test at home.
Our blue movie paint is the perfect antidote to melancholy interiors. It’s lavish, dramatic and decadent. Everything you’ve ever needed in a paint. For a luxurious look, paint your interior walls in this matt navy emulsion – even your ceilings and woodwork if you’re feeling particularly rebellious. Create contrast by adding soft sheen gold accessories and retro leather furniture to your richly painted space to create an interior so beautiful you’ll never want to leave. Before you choose your paint, check out our paint like a pro blog for more information on paint finishes and best practice when it comes to updating your interiors.
Our blue movie paint is decidedly decadent. It’s regal, rich and, dare we say it, a little bit naughty. Inky blues are the new neutrals. They rebel against the beiges and magnolias of a time gone by, working beautifully with whatever colour you decide to pair them with.
We love this blue paint in a range of interior styles, but our favourite has to be an Abigail Ahern inspired space. Saturate walls, ceilings and woodwork in this dramatic blue to add instant ambience. For an elegant finish, embrace painting the entirety of a room in this nonreflective navy tone. Yes, even your ceilings if you’re feeling brave. Use the matching chalky matt or nearly matt Blue movie wood paint to cover your skirtings, wooden furniture and doors in the same shade for maximum impact, then intersperse with splashes of mustard, green and brown in furnishings and accessories to create a super luxurious space.
To create this capsule of complimenting paints, we collaborated with Hicks & Weatherburn. This Yorkshire based company is one of the longest standing paint manufacturers in Leeds, and this is evident from the gorgeous quality of the paint. We believe that this compact range echoes our passion for industrial style and works perfectly alongside our lighting and hardware range.
- Manufacturer: Hicks & Weatherburn
- Handmade in Yorkshire
- Chalky Matt Emulsion, Nearly Matt Emulsion & Nearly Matt Humidity Emulsion available in either a 40ml sample pot or 2.5-litre pot
- Nearly Matt Wood & Flat Matt Wood available in 750ml pot
- Location: Interior
- Application: Brush or roller
- Surface finish:
- Chalky Matt Emulsion & Chalky Matt Wood: Flat matt – Please note that chalky matt emulsion/wood is a dead flat matt paint that can be easily marked and as such is not suitable for high-traffic areas. It cannot be wiped down.
- Nearly Matt Emulsion/Wood – Matt paint with more of a satin finish – Nearly matt paint has a slightly more satin finish, making it perfect for rooms that get a lot of use. This surface can be wiped down.
- Nearly Matt Humidity paint is a matt paint with a slightly satin finish. It also has added fungicide, making it perfect for bathrooms and kitchens.
- Coverage: 10-15 square metres (one coat)
- For best finish apply two coats – leave 12 hours between coats
- When you’ve chosen your colour, it’s best to order it all in one go as colours can vary slightly from batch to batch
- Not all monitors display colours the same, therefore, we recommend that you order a sample pot to make sure this is the right colour for you.
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.
We have three levels of postage: standard delivery via Royal Mail 48, this is a free service in the UK and takes 3-5 working days, Royal Mail 24 which costs an additional £1.99 and takes 1-3 working days, then express delivery 1 working day via DPD at a cost of £5.99 – you can choose at the checkout.
No quibble returns
For your peace of mind, we offer a no-quibble returns policy. If you’re not 100% happy with your order just send it back within 14 days, in a resalable condition, and we’ll refund your money.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.