Brass leather cuff table lamp
Add contrasting textures to a space to give it depth and character. Our Cuff light combines soft leather with hard metal, making it a great addition to your textural layering. Mix it with wool, velvet and wood for an eclectic look.
To get the best result from your lighting armoury, think of it as a layering process, so mix in this leather table lamp with the rest of your lighting - ceiling light, wall lights and floor lamps. This gives you maximum flexibility to get the light just right, whatever the weather's doing, from dark gloomy evenings to sunny afternoons. To find out more about getting the light just right, read our blog here.
Our leather desk lamp doesn't just add to the lighting layers with its soft ambient glow, it adds to the textural layers too with its soft leather cuff and hard metal base, stem and studs. Add further depth to your room by bringing in other contrasting textures like wool, silk, velvet, faux fur, brick, concrete, wood and cork.
As ever, a table lamp always looks great when styled with some foliage. Have a look at our stunning range of faux and preserved plants.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
brass leather table lamp
- Material: natural vegetable tanned leather light shade with solid brass studs, steel cage & stand, and brass bulb holder
- height: 45cm
- shade dimensions: H19cm x W13cm
- 4cm shade aperture
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: leather light shade, steel cage and stand, brass studs, screws, fabric cable, inline switch and plug.
- Not included: bulb (optional LED radio valve bulb)
- Product information:
- suitable for E27 screw bulbs
- maximum 10W (LED)
- only LED bulb types should be used
- bulbs that are larger than L80mm x W45mm should never be used
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: bulb holder, cage, and screws sourced from the UK, base, knobs and bulb sourced from our partners in China, leather shade from Italy, hand-assembled in Yorkshire
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.