silver LEATHER CUFF table lamp
A silver leather lamp is a simple way to add texture to your interiors. Featuring a matt silver base and a choice of leather cuffs, this iconic lamp is incredibly stylish. The perfect companion to our leather door handles and ceiling pendants.
With its super-supple finish, leather is a great material to add another layer an interior’s textural palette. It works with all kinds of colours and patterns too, making it incredibly versatile. Compare it to your favourite leather jacket – it’s long-lasting, always stylish and a little bit edgy. That’s why we love this leather lamp, it’s perfect for adding layers of ambient lighting to your interior.
We’ve teamed the brushed silver base and knurled studs with three beautiful vegetable tanned leathers; black, dark tan and light tan. Each one complements the silver and provides a great visual contrast, the rich leather really allowing the metal to ‘pop’. This lamp will cast a beautiful glow wherever you decide to show it off. Place it on a side table, shelf or bedside table and let it help you get the ambience just right.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
silver leather table lamp
- Material: natural vegetable tanned leather light shade with solid brass studs, steel cage & stand, and brass bulb holder
- H19cm x W13cm shade dimensions
- 4cm shade aperture
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: leather light shade, steel cage and stand, brass studs, screws, fabric cable, inline switch and plug.
- Not included: bulb (optional LED radio valve bulb)
- Product information:
- suitable for E27 screw bulbs
- maximum 10W (LED)
- only LED bulb types should be used
- bulbs that are larger than L80mm x W45mm should never be used
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: bulb holder, cage, leather shade and screws sourced from the UK, base, knobs and bulb sourced from our partners in China, hand-assembled in Yorkshire
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund and 28 days for an exchange.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.