MAKE A MINT
Make a Mint is a crisp, clean green. A breath of fresh air for your interiors. We’d use this as an accent colour – paint an old wooden chair to give it new life.
Make a Mint is as desirable as it sounds. A clean, fresh mint green paint that will always bring a smile to your face. Created in collaboration with Vintro, Yorkshire’s premier paint manufacturer, it’s available in supreme matt or eggshell finishes, making it perfect for use across your interiors.
It’s a bright pastel really. It has that innocent and playful quality about it. To keep things grown-up though, just use this mint green paint shade as an accent colour. Paint the odd piece of furniture in your kitchen to breathe new life into it. Perhaps an old wooden tray…
Pure mid greens contrast well with strong dark colours like teal and navy. Look as fresh as a daisy with white and tone beautifully with warm neutrals.
Make a Mint has plenty of pigment. It’s no wishy-washy affair. The doublemint of mint paints you might say! And as with all greens, it looks brilliant alongside copper and rose gold-hued accessories to pimp it up. Our tarnished copper switches and sockets make the perfect accompaniment, as does our foliage collection. Mix and match trailing ivy, trailing succulents and artificial cheese plants to really make your mint green pop.
Make a mint paint
- Finishes: available in supreme matt emulsion or eggshell
- Sizes: supreme matt emulsion available in 2.5L and 100ml sample pot, eggshell available in 2.5L
- supreme matt emulsion is suitable for interior walls, ceilings, woodwork, furniture and metalwork (excluding radiators)
- eggshell is suitable for all interior walls, ceilings, woodwork, furniture and metalwork (including radiators and pipes). Eggshell is Ideal for kitchens and bathrooms as it’s easily wiped down and is resistant to staining from moisture. Dries to a smooth, low sheen (15% gloss level) finish
- 1 litre of supreme matt emulsion paint will cover approx 15m2 and 1 litre of eggshell will cover approx 13m2. This depends on the properties of the surface, the colour being used and method of application. We recommend preparing surfaces with our primer to give a more even finish and better depth of colour to your final coat. To work out how much paint you need to complete your project, click on the Paint Calculator tab below.
- Product information:
- non-drip and easy to apply
- our paint is vegan-friendly. It contains no animal derivatives and none of the ingredients have been tested on animals
- our paint is a low VOC, non-toxic, non-hazardous, eco-friendly product made from locally sourced materials in an ecologically responsible way. Thanks to its composition it is virtually innocuous for people and the environment. Our paints fall into the industry’s lowest possible eco-rating, so you don't need to worry about respiratory issues or smell as the products are virtually odourless It is EN71-3 Certified, also known as "toy paint regulation safe", meaning it is completely safe for children's rooms
- not all monitors display colours the same, therefore, we recommend that you order a sample pot to make sure this is the right colour for you
- when you've chosen your colour, it's best to order it all in one go as colours can vary slightly from batch to batch
- Origins: made in Yorkshire by Vintro
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
If your order and payment are received before 1 pm (Monday – Thursday excluding Bank Holidays) then you can pick up your parcel in-store from 2.30 pm the next day.
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
In-store (Leeds City Centre)
Drop your parcel into our store at the Victoria Quarter. Please note that refunds are not given instantly on-site. All goods will be returned to our customer services department for processing.
25-29 County Arcade Victoria Quarter, Leeds LS1 6BH
Store open: Monday to Friday – 10am – 6pm, Saturday – 9am – 6pm & Sunday – 11am – 5pm
Please do not post returns to our store.