Silver Waldorf single pendant light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Pottering around the kitchen while the rest of the house slumbers peacefully, you whirr the coffee machine into action and slot a couple of crumpets into the toaster, relishing the prospect of a solo breakfast before the rest of the house wakes.
Layering thick butter onto each crumpet, you watch as it melts, resisting the urge to sneak a bite until you’re settled at the table. Carrying the plate through to the dining room, you take in the serenity of your carefully curated haven, delighting in the calmness and tranquillity of the morning.
Sitting down in your peaceful oasis, you sip tentatively at your rich coffee, relishing its deep, intense flavour as you gaze adoringly around your calming dining room. A seamless blend of contemporary design and mid-century furniture, it overlooks the lush green fields and is your favourite room in the house - the perfect spot for a quiet, undisturbed breakfast.
Following the shadows that dance across the walls, your eyes rest on the spectacular Art Deco Waldorf ceiling pendant overhead, its silver details and moon-shaped design perfectly complementing the ambience you've meticulously created.
Polishing off the last bite of crumpet just in time, you’re delighted to hear the thunder of footsteps on the stairs. Fully relaxed, a smile spreads across your face, knowing that the chaos of the family descending upon your serene sanctuary is imminent.
Carry on Reading...
Silver Waldorf pendant light
- shade: glass
- ceiling rose: electroplated steel
- Medium shade: Dia30cm x H20cm
- total drop medium: 83cm
- weight: approx. 1.7kg
- shade: Dia40cm x H27cm
- total drop large: 90cm
- weight: approx. 1.9kg
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: glass light shade, steel ceiling rose, steel I-arm, fabric cable, bulb, bulb holder, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Product information:
- LED E27 bulb (included)
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: shade made in the Poland, ceiling rose and bulb holder sourced from our partners in China, fabric cable sourced from Italy, hand assembled in Yorkshire.
Postage & delivery
This product is hand-assembled to order, so please allow 3 – 5 additional working days for dispatch, on top of the standard delivery timings below. Next day delivery is unavailable on hand-assembled products.
We have one level of postage for hand-assembled products:
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day (once your order is ready)
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: