Tarnished Copper Multi-Pendant Baton Light
Only 15 left!
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Flowing beer cascades into the last of the glasses lined up across the countertop when you jump as cheering erupts from the dining table, splashing the hoppy liquid across your hand. The competition is getting fierce! It’s games night with friends. A takeaway feast is on order, the fridge bursts with alcohol, and a pile of old-school board games beckons from the sideboard. Your competitive streak bubbles to the surface, and you’re ready to do battle. Returning to the table just in time for your turn, you roll the dice and form a strategy before making a move. A hushed silence descends as you tactfully advance your counter, desperate to win.
Relaxing slightly while the others take turns, you lean back and sip your chilled beer, catching sight of the tarnished copper dining lighting hanging from the ceiling. You feel a warm fuzz of contentment seeing the juxtaposition of rugged copper against soft, rose pink walls. The three sculpturesque cylinders hang from a single rectangular ceiling rose that runs the length of your dining table, each baton casting a narrow shaft of light downwards to create an ambient space while simultaneously spotlighting the board game.
A defeated 'noooooooo' draws your attention back to the task at hand. Your eyes dart to the board, noticing you're only a few steps away from becoming reigning champion. Impatiently awaiting your turn, you pick up the dice, give them a gentle shake and roll. Tension mounts as you wait for them to settle. Grinning, you move your piece, confident you're going straight to the winning position. Throwing your hands in the air, you celebrate your win as your friends bury their faces in their palms.
Making up for beating your guests, you stand and fetch drinks as a token of commiseration. It's been a frantic night, and now the games are over, it's time to sit back, relax and catch up. Cranking the music up high and turning the lights down low using your favourite copper dimmer switch, you return to your spot at the table, beaming as you join in with the laughter.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated batons
- powder-coated steel rose
- brass bulb holders
- Bakelite internal bulb holder
- Ceiling rose: L61.5cm x W6cm x D3cm
- Batons: H30cm x DIA4.7cm
- Total drop: approx. 133cm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a rose, three Bakelite bulb holders, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulbs (optional E14 bulbs)
- Product information:
- holds 3 E14 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the wall cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: ceiling rose, pipe & bulb sourced from our partners in China, fabric cable from Italy, bulb holder from the UK, hand-assembled in Yorkshire
- The total drop length of your light can be shortened by an electrician whilst being fitted, however, any such alterations will invalidate the product's warranty and mean the light is unreturnable.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.