Black Monroe hot water tap
Dashing around the kitchen, you chop, slice and saute speedily, to try and get a meal on the table before your favourite TV show comes on. Throwing a heap of vegetables into a pan, you whizz over to your black instant hot water tap. Twisting the handle on, you watch, mesmerised as steam swirls upwards and a steady stream of water flows out. It’s true what they say, a watched pot never boils, and with this fantastic piece of kit, you no longer have to wait around to find out.
Breaking you out of your trance, an alarm rings, reminding you to turn the pasta on, and you head back over to your trusty black instant hot water tap. You’ve always lusted after one, but it wasn’t until you got this delectable near-boiling water tap that you realised just how practical and time saving it would be. It’s always there when you need a quick cuppa first thing, to fill the mop bucket to do an emergency clean, and even when you just want to warm a couple of plates!
Shouting the family down for dinner, you sit down and listen for the thunderous steps heading down the stairs. Suddenly noticing just how bright the pendant lighting above the table is, you walk over and dim them with the oh so sexy (yes really) black dimmer switch you had installed - it’s perfect for setting just the right mood for a calming evening.
Carry on Reading...
Monroe hot water tap
- Material: body brass, spout stainless steel, handle zinc alloy
- Dimensions: H39cm
- Pack size: sold individually – 1 tap per order
- Included: tap, boiler unit, cable and plug, filter cartridge
- Not included: waste/plug
- Product information:
- low pressure system
- the recommended operating pressure is 1.5-5 bar
- heated via a non-contact water heating plate
- stainless steel AISI 304 tank
- 2.4 litre capacity
- initial heating time 7-9 minutes
- reheating time 2-3 minutes
- insulated spout to keep exterior cool
- rated voltage 220V AC, 50 Hz
- standby power 1W
- rated input 1.5KW
- IPX4 rated
- preset temperature range 45°C - 98°C
- static bar pressure open vented
- suitable for use in the UK only
- developed and designed to meet WRAS certification requirements
- professional install only
- 5 year guarantee
- we recommend filters are replaced every 3-6 months or every 2000 litres of water or this may invalidate your warranty
- Usage: indoor use only
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China
Here are the product instructions:
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.