Gold Langham ceiling light
I've gone for now, but I'll be back!
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Ducking under the low-hanging ceiling pendant in the hallway, you laugh to yourself. You’ve lived here for years now, and have become accustomed to stooping each time you walk beneath one of the many ceiling pendants dotted around the house – only now and then do you catch sight of how impractical this is.
Deciding that enough is enough, you nestle into the sofa, determined to find some lights that fit perfectly in your low-ceilinged house but also look incredible. You refuse to sacrifice your style for functionality.
Stumbling upon a page bursting with beautiful semi-flush lights, you gasp in awe. Sleek metal ceiling roses, coordinating ribbed bulb holders and gorgeous frosted orb light bulbs grab your attention, and you hastily grab your tape measure, eager to see how they stack up next to your current pesky pendants.
Grinning as you realise they'll easily clear your head, you quickly add two Langham gold ceiling lights to your basket, one for the hallway and one for the upstairs landing, then leaning back into the sofa, exhale deeply, impressed with your productivity so far this morning - that was far easier than you anticipated, and you cannot wait to see them in situ in your dramatic black space.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- steel arm
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- H22cm x W10cm x D20cm (not including bulbs)
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Weight: 1.3kg (not including bulbs)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a ceiling rose, two steel arms, two ribbed bulb holders, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: (photographed with our extra-large Aurora bulbs)
- Product information:
- holds 2 E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand-assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: