Smoked Gold Multi-Pendant Baton Light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Fidgeting at your desk, you gaze longingly at the clock as your foot taps impatiently on the floor. Distracted momentarily by the sound of steady ticking, you count the minutes until the end of the day, you have an exciting night planned, and the thought of soaking in a steaming hot bubble bath before getting ready makes you giddy with joy. Crossing the final item off your to-do list with a satisfying strike, you practically race out of the office, bidding it adieu for the weekend.
Stepping through the door, you head straight to the kitchen and pour a tall glass of chilled bubbly, grinning as you turn on the dining room lights. This space takes your breath away - shrouded in black with glinting gold details, it's the perfect place to host a romantic evening meal. And that's exactly what you've got planned for tonight.
Taking a pew at the dining table, you lift the thin-stemmed glass to your lips and sip, the bubbles dancing on your tongue. Fridays have always filled you with a flurry of excitement; the promise of two whole days of freedom to indulge in whatever you please makes it the best night of the week in your eyes. Settling your glass down on the table, you notice a light beam falling perfectly on it. Following the ray upwards, your eyes settle on the smoked gold baton kitchen island pendant lights suspended above. Three slim cylinders cast a beautifully ambient light on the table, transforming it into an intimate space for tonight's dinner.
Downing the rest of your drink, you stand and pour another tipple to enjoy in the tub. It's getting late, and you want to relax and pamper yourself before your date arrives. With the press of a button, you order a selection of your favourite dishes from the new Italian restaurant in town and make your way upstairs. Staying in really is the new going out.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel batons
- black rose: powder-coated steel
- smoked gold rose: electroplated steel
- Bakelite internal bulb holder
- Ceiling rose: L61.5cm x W6cm x D3cm
- Batons: H30cm x DIA4.7cm
- Total drop: approx. 133cm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a rose, three Bakelite bulb holders, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulbs (optional E14 bulbs)
- Product information:
- holds 3 E14 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the wall cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: ceiling rose, pipe & bulb sourced from our partners in China, fabric cable from Italy, bulb holder from the UK, hand-assembled in Yorkshire
- The total drop length of your light can be shortened by an electrician whilst being fitted, however, any such alterations will invalidate the product's warranty and mean the light is unreturnable.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.