Brown EOS floor lampshade
Inject some glamour into your interiors with a beautiful Umage feather lamp shade. Available in two sizes; medium and large with optional tripod stand, it’s the perfect way to add ambience to your interiors.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Brown EOS floor lampshade
- Material: feathers and paper core
- DIA45cm x H30cm (medium)
- DIA65cm x H40cm (large)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: feather light shade (base optional)
- Not included: bulb and shade ring
- Product information:
- max 30W conventional bulb, 3W LED 12W (CFL), 42W halogen energy saver or equivalent
- CUL approved and fire-resistant
- Usage: indoor use only
- Easily cleaned with a hairdryer
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Umage Lighting’s EOS feather light shades are hand-crafted with individual goose feathers. No geese are distressed or harmed in the making of these shades. The feathers are a natural by-product. The law requires Umage to document the origin and proper handling of all geese and feathers.
- Origins: sourced from Denmark
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
If your order and payment are received before 1 pm (Monday – Thursday excluding Bank Holidays) then you can pick up your parcel in-store from 2.30 pm the next day.
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
In-store (Leeds City Centre)
Drop your parcel into our store at the Victoria Quarter. Please note that refunds are not given instantly on-site. All goods will be returned to our customer services department for processing.
25-29 County Arcade Victoria Quarter, Leeds LS1 6BH
Store open: Monday to Friday – 10am – 6pm, Saturday – 9am – 6pm & Sunday – 11am – 5pm
Please do not post returns to our store.