Brown EOS floor lamp
There’s nothing quite as opulent as feathers, and this beautiful brown feather floor lamp is no0 exception. Featuring soft brown goose feather lampshade with black or white tripod base, this lamp is perfect for adding ambience to your spaces. Show off alongside dark interiors to really embrace the decadent trend.
Brown EOS floor lamp
- Material: feathers and paper core
- DIA45cm x H30cm (medium)
- DIA65cm x H40cm (large)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: feather light shade & tripod base in black or white
- Not included: bulb and shade ring
- Product information:
- max 30W conventional bulb, 3W LED 12W (CFL), 42W halogen energy saver or equivalent
- CUL approved and fire-resistant
- Usage: indoor use only
- Easily cleaned with a hairdryer
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Umage Lighting’s EOS feather light shades are hand-crafted with individual goose feathers. No geese are distressed or harmed in the making of these shades. The feathers are a natural by-product. The law requires Umage to document the origin and proper handling of all geese and feathers.
- Origins: sourced from Denmark
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 7 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.