Chrome double dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
Collapsing in an exhausted heap on a mound of grass, you catch your breath, the view from your vantage point making the uphill exertion suddenly worthwhile. Lush green fields spread as far as you can see, dotted with fluffy white sheep and their bouncing offspring. Pulling your flask from your backpack, you pour yourself a cup of sugary-sweet tea and sigh approvingly.
Scanning the horizon, you pause, distracted by the wind turbines rotating high up on the hillside, their silver blades reflecting the light of the descending sun across the valley. Captivated by the alien structures, you marvel at how little they intrude upon the natural landscape - colossal, beautiful and practical, the windmills amaze you each time you see them, and you marvel at how they utilise the power of the natural world to create electricity.
Sitting on top of the world, you’re reluctant to leave your tranquil spot. Still the encroaching darkness encourages you to begin your descent back to normality. Tucking your flask into your backpack, you take one last look before hiking down.
Feet aching yet soul content, you shuffle through the back door. Wrapping your thumb and forefinger around the knurled dial of the chrome double dimmer switch, you twist, slowly illuminating the pendant light suspended in the centre of the room. Grasping the second dimmer, you spin it a little quicker, bringing the kitchen island lights to life in your serene green space.
Pottering around, you revel in the tranquillity of your kitchen diner, tiny reflections of your weary body reflecting at you from the chrome handles, switches and sockets dotted around the space. Sipping a final cuppa to recuperate after a mammoth hike, you turn down the lights and head upstairs for a well-deserved soak in the bath, the promise of clean sheets spurring through your nightly routine.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Chrome double dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
Here are the product instructions: