Citrine glass table lamp
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Lifting the lid on your childhood jewellery box, you smile as a porcelain ballerina springs upright, her harmonic backing track echoing through your bedroom as she rotates clockwise. Hearing the tune trickle out, you leaf through tangled silver chains and vintage pendants until your fingertips meet the angled Citrine gemstone encased in a gold ring – a family heirloom passed down through generations.
Sliding it onto your finger, you hold your hand at eye level. Light from your chandelier glints in the diamond-shaped glass, and you grin at the memories it evokes before pulling it off and gently placing it back in the box.
Darkness cloaks the windows, prompting you to draw the heavy velvet curtains. Feeling cocooned in your tranquil bedroom, you switch off the ‘big light’ before flicking on the amber glass table lamp positioned on your chest of drawers. An ode to your treasured vintage ring, you stare in awe as a warm golden glow casts a delicate ambience throughout your space.
Clambering under freshly laundered sheets, you rearrange the pillows and lean back, delighting in the softness. Taking a deep breath, you steal one last glance and your beautiful lamp before grabbing your book from the bedside table. Peeling back the cover, you inhale the scent of weathered pages and begin to read, your favourite story flooding back to you with each word.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Citrine glass table lamp
- base: soda lime glass
- bulb holder: brass
- black shade: cotton & viscose, brass studs
- white shade: cotton & viscose, brass studs
- base: H25.5cm x W23.5cm x D23.5cm
- shade: Dia40cm x H25cm
- weight: approx. 4.3kg including shade
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: Glass base, fitted with black fabric cable, black plug, black inline switch, brass bulb holder, felt base and selected lamp shade
- Not included: large pear squirrel cage filament LED bulb (optional)
- Product information:
- fully assembled
- suitable for use with E27 screw bulbs
- maximum 60W
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: glass base materials from India. Bulb holder, inline switch, and plug from the UK. Fabric cable from Italy, and hand-assembled in Yorkshire
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
Postage & delivery
This product is hand-assembled to order, so please allow 3 – 5 additional working days for dispatch, on top of the standard delivery timings below. Next day delivery is unavailable on hand-assembled products.
We have one level of postage for hand-assembled products:
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day (once your order is ready)
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.