Complete Shower Set – Black
Smoothing out out the freshly laundered sheets on the bed, you step back and smile approvingly. Neatly folded clean pyjamas await, all that’s left to do is hop in your new black complete shower, and you’ll be ready to snuggle down under the downy duvet. Moseying into the en-suite, slowly peeling off your clothes and anticipating the hot water flowing over your body, you feel your muscles beginning to unwind. As the steam rises to swirl around your ankles, you step into the shower and let the water drench you entirely from head to toe.
Climbing into bed, you stretch out your legs, wriggling your toes underneath the duvet. Fresh sheets are the epitome of happiness and always make you feel like you're nestled into a soft cloud, drifting slowly across the horizon. Noticing that the 'big' light is still on, you grumble to yourself. You really should get yourself some bedside table lamps - it'd be so much more convenient! Making a mental note, you switch off the light and snuggle back down, safe and cocooned in your sanctuary.
Carry on Reading...
You may also like...
Complete Shower Set - Black
- Material: painted brass and alloy
- large shower head: Ø200mm
- handheld shower head: L209mm Ø24mm
- centre of handle to centre of handle: 150mm
- wall arm depth to centre of shower head: 350mm
- wall mount: Ø60mm 2-G1/2
- height adjustment handle: Ø60mm
- wall mount to height adjustment handle: H759mm
- wall mount to top bar: H1024mm
- main bar to centre of large shower head: W350mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: chosen shower configuration, fixings for installation.
- Not included: waste/plug
- Product information:
- the recommended operating pressure is 0.1 - 0.5 bar
- maximum operating temperature: 100°C
- suitable for use in the UK only
- professional install only
- 5-year guarantee
- Usage: indoor use only
- These products comply with UK Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 via The Kiwa UK Regulation 4 Product Approval Scheme (KUKreg4)
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China
Here are the product instructions:
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.