EARL GREY shelf
Score some serious style points with our gorgeous Earl Grey shelf. Load it up with your favourite nik-naks and style it to the max to create the perfect ‘shelfie’. Guaranteed to look fantastic wherever you put it.
Shelves are a brilliant space-saver, but our Earl Grey metal shelf is especially so. It comes in two handy lengths, and with its slimline depth it’s perfect for squeezing into the smallest of nooks and crannies. Crafted from powder-coated metal, the finish is simply stunning. It’s not a showy-offy kind of shelf, it’s happy to let your pictures and trinkets steal the limelight.
We think this metal shelf is the ideal accessory to help you get your study or home office in ship shape. To free up some desk space fix two or three on top of each other and put your pen pots, books and other work gadgets on there. Don’t forget to pop a plant or two on there too to get some fresh oxygen flowing around the room – it’s the best thing for productivity!
Grey’s such a versatile colour that this metal shelf will make itself at home in any room and with any style of décor. It looks great against a classic white wall, but if you want to make more of a statement then pair it with a bold wallpaper for a really dramatic look or team it with a muted colour like dark grey or soft pink colours for a more soothing vibe.
- Materials: steel
- L300mm x W125mm x D25mm (small)
- L445mm x W125mm x D25mm (large)
- Pack Size: sold individually
- Shelf and x2 40mm screws and rawl plugs (small)
- Shelf and x3 40mm screws and rawl plugs (large)
- Product information:
- We do not recommend putting anything heavier than 3kg on these shelves.
- Rawl plugs supplied are suitable for use on brick only. Please ensure that the walls are secure before installing the shelf.
- If installing on a different type of wall, please seek more suitable rawl plugs and fixings from your local hardware store.
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: shelf from China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.