Grey EOS floor lampshade
Up the ante in your lamp game with this beautiful Umage grey feather lampshade. made from ethically sourced goose feathers, this lampshade is available in a choice of medium or large, for all-out glamour, with or without tripod base.
A grey feather lampshade is a beautiful way to add texture to your interiors, and this Umage one is just fabulous. Crafted using the finest ethically sourced goose feathers, positioned on a paper core by hand, this lampshade turns your floor lamp stand into something altogether more beautiful.
A grey feather lampshade has a real sense of joie de vivre. It’s fun, flirty and fabulous. We love this shade in a dark grey space, where the soft feathers can diffuse light softly into the room. If dark and dramatic just isn’t for you, this grey feather light shade looks incredible against crisp whites, soft pinks and sage greens too. Take a look at our paint collection for more colour inspiration.
Floor lamps are a great way to add secondary lighting into your space, and this ambient grey feather lampshade certainly adds a sense of calm. Create the ultimate relaxation zone by placing this lampshade besides your favourite reading chair or bedside.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Gery EOS floor lampshade
- Material: feathers and paper core
- Shade dimensions:
- DIA45cm x H30cm (medium)
- DIA65cm x H40cm (large)
- Tripod dimensions: DIA65cm x H109cm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: feather light shade, tripod base in black or white with 3m cord (optional)
- Not included: bulb and shade ring
- Product information:
- max 30W conventional bulb, 3W LED 12W (CFL), 42W halogen energy saver or equivalent
- CUL approved and fire-resistant
- Usage: indoor use only
- Easily cleaned with a hairdryer
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Umage Lighting’s EOS feather light shades are hand-crafted with individual goose feathers. No geese are distressed or harmed in the making of these shades. The feathers are a natural by-product. The law requires Umage to document the origin and proper handling of all geese and feathers.
- Origins: sourced from Denmark
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund and 28 days for an exchange.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.