Grey Eos table lamp
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Our Umage grey feather table lamp really is beautiful. This soft grey lamp is perfect for adding texture and ambience to monochrome style spaces, but also looks great alongside soft pink and sage greens too.
Lamps are a fabulous way of adding ambience to your space when the 'big light' just won't cut it. Multi-level lighting is the best way to show off your home, so layer up this beautiful grey table lamp with floor lamps and wall lighting to create the vibe you want in your room. Let's face it, as functional as one single ceiling pendant is, it just isn't flattering.
Here at D&R HQ we love this Umage grey table lamp. It's a great size to show off on console tables, desks, sideboards and even bedside, plus it's uber-glam too. Crafted from ethically sourced goose feathers sitting atop a minimalist tripod stand, it's a stunning choice for softening up your interiors and adding texture.
This grey table lamp looks incredible wherever you decide to show it off. Grey is a colour that has become very neutral, from dark and dramatic to light and minimalist, this lamp will be right at home. Don't worry if grey isn't your thing, this Umage lamp looks equally wonderful against soft pinks like our Get Plastered matt emulsion, or against sage greens too.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Grey EOS table lamp
- Material: feathers and paper core
- Shade Dimensions: DIA45cm x H30cm (medium)
- Tripod Dimensions: DIA19 cm x H36 cm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: feather light shade, tripod base in black or white with 2m cord
- Not included: bulb
- Product information:
- max 30W conventional bulb, 3W LED 12W (CFL), 42W halogen energy saver or equivalent
- CUL approved and fire-resistant
- Usage: indoor use only
- Easily cleaned with a hairdryer
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Umage Lighting’s EOS feather light shades are hand-crafted with individual goose feathers. No geese are distressed or harmed in the making of these shades. The feathers are a natural by-product. The law requires Umage to document the origin and proper handling of all geese and feathers.
- Origins: sourced from Denmark
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.