Little Greene lampshade Peachblossom & Carmine
This Little Greene lampshade Peachblossom & Carmine (dusky pink and fuschia) is a stunning two tone paper shade suitable for ceiling lights or table lamps.
These heavyweight paper shades feature two contrasting Little Greene paint colours. In this case Peachblossom on the outside and Carmine to the inside. Little Greene says Peachblossom is an exclusive colour that was once used in Brighton’s Royal Pavilion! Carmine is listed as a dusky pink. It’s a strong pink that looks wonderful against the delicate pale pink. Both of which also look fabulous with khaki greens.
These paper lampshades are made in the UK, fully recyclable and biodegradable.
What you need to know about the pink and fuschia Little Green Lampshade:
- Colour: Light Peachblossom (dusky pink) with Carmine (fuschia) interior and black detail
- Size: H 30cm, D (top) 27cm, D (bottom) 40cm approx
- Design: Ollie Wood & Joff Casciani
- Material: Thick paper produced by one of the oldest speciality paper makers in the Lake District
- FSC accredited paper
- Manufactured by artisan finishers in Nottingham