Pink Chai shelf
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with being left on the shelf when a shelf looks this good! Our Pink Chai is perfectly proportioned and has a gorgeously smooth powder coated finish. This nifty little shelf is reversible too, so you can choose which way round it goes – clever eh!
Pink has well and truly established itself as a bonafide go-to colour for homewares. And no, it’s definitely not just for girls! If you’re not ready to go the whole hog and paint an entire room in pink then try dipping your toe in the water and get a pink shelf instead. It’s a great way of injecting a bit of fun into a space. Our Pink Chai metal wall shelf works in all kinds of rooms, but it’s particularly great in kitchens and bathrooms. This is down to its powder-coated finish which makes it wipe clean. Pop your coolest utensil pots on it and style it up with a succulent or a trailing plant from our foliage collection, and you’ve just created the perfect ‘shelfie’.
If your shelf is going to be used in a busy part of your house then consider fixing it ‘upturned’. This creates a little ledge around the shelf so your stuff is less likely to get knocked off. It’s these little details that make all the difference.
Carry on Reading...
- Materials: steel
- L300mm x W125mm x D35mm (small)
- L445mm x W125mm x D35mm (large)
- Pack Size: sold individually
- Shelf and x2 40mm screws and rawl plugs (small)
- Shelf and x3 40mm screws and rawl plugs (large)
- Product information:
- We do not recommend putting anything heavier than 3kg on these shelves.
- Rawl plugs supplied are suitable for use on brick only. Please ensure that the walls are secure before installing the shelf.
- If installing on a different type of wall, please seek more suitable rawl plugs and fixings from your local hardware store.
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.