Morley enamel light shade
Our on-trend Morley enamel lamp shade just stunning. It has an understated compact design that’s just perfect for adding an industrial vibe to a modern rustic kitchen. Finished in a range of beautiful tones, this sophisticated light shade is a simple way to add contrast to a monochrome room.
We just love a Morley enamel light shade in a vintage industrial kitchen and its compact size means that these striking lights can be suspended in a series to light up a breakfast bar or dining table. They make a beautifully authentic display against exposed brick walls, reclaimed wooden flooring and soft grey accents.
You can now customise your Morley enamel light shades to coordinate with your carefully styled interiors. Simply select from our gorgeous range of light bulb holders, ceiling roses, fabric cables and vintage filament light bulbs to create a stunning lighting feature.
Carry on Reading...
You may also like...
Morey enamel lamp shade
- Material: handspun metal shade with vitreous enamel finish, and nickel electroplated cap
- Dimensions: H23cm x W31.5cm
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: enamel shade with metal cap
- Not included: bulb, bulb holder, ceiling rose and fabric cable
- Product information: relevant information required to purchase, or special features e.g.
- 3cm cap will fit a B22 bulb holder, 4cm cap will fit an E27 bulb holder
- maximum 60W
- not suitable for use with our large and extra large vintage light bulbs
- Usage: indoor use only
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.