Tinago rainfall shower
I've gone for now, but I'll be back!
There are wall mounted showers and there’s the Tinago rain shower system with handheld seperate shower head. A cut above the rest, this is one stylish addition to any bathroom. Some like it hot, and some like it cold, whichever you are, this rainfall shower delivers.
If you're looking to make a statement and elevate your bathroom design from great to brilliant then opt for our stain gold shower. It looks incredible paired with deep green subway tiles, or, for a more feminine look, it works wonders against soft pink like our Get Plastered paint. The Tinago rain shower is going to make your cleaning routine a whole lot more fun! Don't forget to coordinate your shower with our fabulous hardware and lighting accessories to really make your bathroom stand out from the crowd.
Carry on Reading...
You may also like...
- shower head: ABS
- body: brass
- sliding bar: brass
- Pack size: sold individually – 1 shower per order
- Not included: waste/plug
- wall arm depth to centre of shower head: 400mm
- hose: L1130mm
- tap mount: W280mm
- hand held shower head: L290mm x W29mm
- Product information:
- mount type: wall mounted
- height adjustable
- suitable for use in the UK only
- the recommended operating pressure is 1-6 bar
- for low pressure water systems we recommend installing a pump to increase pressure
- hose: 1.5m
- water flow is either via the rain shower head OR the handheld shower head. They cannot both be on at the same time
- developed and designed to meet WRAS certification requirements
- professional install only
- 5-year guarantee
- Usage: indoor use only
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China
Here are the product instructions:
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.