Serpentine glass table lamp
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Encroaching waves roll gently against the pebbled beach as you walk across the shoreline. Delighting in this rare moment of calm, you watch the sun setting beyond the horizon, casting orange sun glitter across the tranquil water.
Noticing a flash of green further along the beach, you speed up a little, excited to see what treasure you’ve discovered, and reaching the concealed secret, you scoop down to unearth it from the sand.
Finding a beautiful piece of rich green coloured sea glass, you trace your fingertips across its smooth surface as you delight in the sensory satisfaction. Stashing it deep in your pocket, you amble home, excited to add it to your collection of beachy treasures.
Sinking into the sofa with a hot cup of tea, you reach and flick on the glass table lamp beside you on the console. Soothed instantly by the beautiful serpentine green lamp base, you sit a moment, enchanted by how the multi-faceted glass illuminates like a rare jewel.
Remembering your beach loot, you rummage in your pocket, beaming as your fingertips meet the sea-smoothed glass once more. Placing it in pride of place beside your lamp, you lean back into the sofa and smile, revelling in these beautiful gem-like touches that instil serenity in your living room retreat.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Serpentine glass table lamp
- base: soda lime glass
- bulb holder: brass
- black shade: cotton & viscose, brass studs
- white shade: cotton & viscose, brass studs
- base: H25.5cm x W23.5cm x D23.5cm
- shade: Dia40cm x H25cm
- weight: approx. 4.3kg including shade
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: Glass base, fitted with black fabric cable, black plug, black inline switch, brass bulb holder, felt base and selected lamp shade
- Not included: large pear squirrel cage filament LED bulb (optional)
- Product information:
- fully assembled
- suitable for use with E27 screw bulbs
- maximum 60W
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: glass base materials from India. Bulb holder, inline switch, and plug from the UK. Fabric cable from Italy, and hand-assembled in Yorkshire
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.