Dull Nickel Multi-Pendant Baton Light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Stretching out under the duvet, you enjoy the cool linen sheets brushing against your bare skin. Saturday morning, and for once, you have zero plans, leaving you free to luxuriate in bed a little longer – dozing until you can’t ignore your rumbling stomach any longer. Throwing back the bedclothes and swinging your legs out of bed, you hurry downstairs, eager to satisfy your hunger.
Heading straight for the kitchen, you turn the dial of your dimmer switch, softly illuminating the baton kitchen island pendant lighting suspended along the length of the island. Three silver cylinders cascade from a rectangular ceiling rose, creating delicate pools of light on the countertop, bathing your dawn-cloaked kitchen in a warm glow.
Balancing on tiptoes, you stretch up to reach a bowl from the open shelving, placing it on the side while rummaging for ingredients to rustle- up your favourite breakfast—French toast. Cracking a brown speckled egg into the bowl, you whisk in a glug of milk and a generous sprinkle of cinnamon before dunking in a thick wedge of sourdough and letting it soak up the creamy batter before sizzling it in the pan. Inhaling the comforting aroma, memories of sitting at the dining table as a child wash over you, your dad topping the decadent treat with maple syrup and strawberries, a delicacy reserved only for birthdays and special occasions.
Far too impatient to sit at the dining table today, you hoist yourself onto a barstool at the kitchen island, the statement pendants above adding an extra glassy glaze to the dark syrup. Cutting off a hefty chunk, you lift it to your mouth, savouring the sweetness, before taking a sip of bitter coffee - pure bliss. This calming kitchen makes staying home all weekend even more tempting; two days of peace and tranquillity before the hectic week ahead.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel batons
- silver rose: electroplated steel
- black rose: powder-coated steel
- Bakelite internal bulb holder
- Ceiling rose: L61.5cm x W6cm x D3cm
- Batons: H30cm x DIA4.7cm
- Total drop: approx. 133cm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a rose, three Bakelite bulb holders, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulbs (optional E14 bulbs)
- Product information:
- holds 3 E14 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the wall cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: ceiling rose, pipe & bulb sourced from our partners in China, fabric cable from Italy, bulb holder from the UK, hand-assembled in Yorkshire
- The total drop length of your light can be shortened by an electrician whilst being fitted, however, any such alterations will invalidate the product's warranty and mean the light is unreturnable.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.