Brown Eos table lamp
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
A feather table lamp is the ultimate in decadence. With soft brown goose feather shade and choice of black or white tripod base, this sophisticated beauty will take your lamp game to the next level. Coordinate with a matching ceiling pendant for ultimate style points.
Looking to add texture and decadence to your spaces? then we have just the thing, our ever so beautiful feather tripod table lamp. Featuring a choice of either black or white tripod base and a medium-sized luxurious brown feather light shade, this lamp is perfect for using as secondary lighting throughout your home.
Feathers are the ultimate glam accessory, used by burlesque dancers for decades to spice up their performances, they embody luxury and joie de vivre. That's why we love this glamourous feather tripod lamp. It's fun, playful and a little bit cheeky.
We love this brown feather tripod lamp on side tables, besides a bedside or as a quirky desk lamp. The soft ethically sourced goose feathers diffuse the light beautifully, casting an ambient glow into your interiors. The natural brown hue looks amazing against a whole host of palettes but we love it against our soft pink Get Plastered matt emulsion, classic white Polar Bear Selfie or decadent green Spruce Things Up paints. Keep it chic and simple with this table lamp or coordinate with a floor lamp or ceiling pendant for the ultimate luxe vibe.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Brown EOS table lamp
- Material: feathers and paper core
- Shade Dimensions: DIA45cm x H30cm (medium)
- Tripod Dimensions: DIA19 cm x H36 cm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: feather light shade, tripod base in black or white with 2m cord
- Not included: bulb
- Product information:
- max 30W conventional bulb, 3W LED 12W (CFL), 42W halogen energy saver or equivalent
- CUL approved and fire-resistant
- Usage: indoor use only
- Easily cleaned with a hairdryer
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Umage Lighting’s EOS feather light shades are hand-crafted with individual goose feathers. No geese are distressed or harmed in the making of these shades. The feathers are a natural by-product. The law requires Umage to document the origin and proper handling of all geese and feathers.
- Origins: sourced from Denmark
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.