YUNTAI wall mounted tap
Uber chic is not a term we use lightly, but our Yuntai wall mounted taps are worthy recipients of this accolade. Its minimal angular lines remind us of beautiful oriental bathrooms – hence the name! A stunning addition to any bathroom.
We’re all huge fans of our Yuntai wall mounted taps… So if you’re a lover of sleek and minimal bathrooms then you too will soon be a fan.
With a simple spout and handle mounted onto a slimline backplate, this incredibly unfussy mixer tap can be fitted on a wall above a bath or basin.
Yuntai wall mounted taps are available in matt black or satin gold. So for a classic and timeless look we’d set this wall mounted tap against a large scale rectangular tile in white, slate, concrete or marble and then complete the look with a fabulous angular sink.
If you’re feeling a little more adventurous try pairing it with a powder pink tile or a black and white geometric print tile.
So if the Yuntai bathroom tap has now well and truly won you over… Hop over to our selection of showers. All of which echo the sleek and minimal lines of this beautiful tap.
- Material: body & spout brass, handle zinc alloy
- H100mm x W230mm (gold back plate)
- H90mm x W220mm (black back plate)
- D180mm x W35mm (spout)
- H100mm x W40mm x D26mm (handle)
- Pack size: sold individually – 1 tap per order
- Included: tap connecting flexi-hose
- Not included: waste/plug
- Product information:
- ceramic disc technology
- mount type: wall mounted
- the recommended operating pressure is 1-6 bar
- for low-pressure systems, we recommend installing a pump to increase pressure
- suitable for use in the UK only
- developed and designed to meet WRAS certification requirements
- professional install only
- 5-year guarantee
- Usage: indoor use only
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: sourced from China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.