Antique Black ceiling hook
This Antique Black Ceiling Hook is the icing on the cake if you’re thinking of creating a drape and drop style light. Have a look at our Customise a Light page and let your creative juices run free.
If you like a simpler, more minimalist approach to lighting an interior space, and don't require so much overhead light then consider selecting just one outlet point and drape the fabric cable and bulb where you need it. Making your own bespoke ceiling pendant means that you can get the length of the cable just right for your space.
This metal ceiling hook works brilliantly with our off the shelf lights too like the Baton Tube Light and the Lanesborough. Or if you're looking for a stylish way of hanging a planter from your ceiling then this ideal. For some botanical inspiration head over to our Foliage page.
Carry on Reading...
Antique Black Ceiling Hook
- Material: electroplated steel
- Dimensions: DIA70mm D20mm
- C Hook D40mm x W35mm
- 10mm male hook thread
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling plate, hook, 2 screws, 2 rawl plugs, Allen key, integrated earth wire*
- Not included: fabric cable, bulb, bulb holder
- Product information:
- concealed fittings
- max weight 3kg
- Usage: indoor use only
- * In line with our commitment to reducing waste, we've repurposed our ceiling rose to create this ceiling hook. This means that the integrated earth wire that is needed when it's in ceiling rose mode is not needed when used as a ceiling hook. Simply leave it where it is - no wiring is required.
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: made with our partners in China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.