ANTIQUE BLACK ceiling roses
Available with one, two, three or five outlet points which are all topped off with a gorgeous knurled washer, this clever ceiling rose hides all the cord grips. Its exclusive collar and plate design means that it’s a doddle to install too. Throw into the mix its stunning good looks and you’re onto a winner.
If period vintage is your style then the antique black ceiling rose has got to be the starting point for your lighting creation. Ceiling roses are an often overlooked detail in an interior so make sure your design gets full marks by upgrading yours. Our antique black ceiling rose has a gorgeous finish that makes it perfectly at home in heritage and contemporary interiors alike.
For a chic and minimalist vibe pair with a length of sleek black fabric cable, a matching antique black bulb holder and a vintage filament light bulb. Alternatively, make a retro statement with our uber-chic black and white zig zag fabric cable.
We love this browny-black ceiling rose in a New York loft-style space. Think reclaimed wooden flooring, exposed brick and matt white or soft grey walls. The antiqued finish will add just the right amount of ruggedness to your space.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
ANTIQUE BLACK CEILING ROSES
- Material: electroplated steel
- Dimensions: DIA100mm x D30mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling rose, 2 screws, 2 rawl plugs, 2 Allen keys, WAGO connectors and integrated earth wire
- Not included: fabric cable, bulb, bulb holder
- Product information:
- easy to install collar and plate system
- concealed fittings
- hidden cord grip with decorative knurled washer
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- max weight 3kg
- Dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Suitable for 240v mains electricity and not suitable for use in the USA
- Origins: sourced from China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.