ANTIQUE BLACK small ceiling rose
Only 2 left!
Our antique black finish is a little softer than pure black, so it’s ideal if you’re trying to achieve a vintage feel. There’s nothing vintage about the way this antique black small ceiling rose is fitted though – with a contemporary collar and plate system it’s a doddle to install!
Ceiling roses aren’t always at the top of your to-do list when redecorating a room. In fact, they quite often get completely overlooked. We know just how dull ceiling roses can be, but with our fabulous range of uber-chic ceiling roses, there really is no excuse for forgetting that all-important finishing touch! If you’re wanting a ceiling rose that stands out from the crowd, take a look at our antique black small ceiling rose. It’s compact, sleek and sophisticated.
Our antique black ceiling rose has a finish that makes it perfectly at home in heritage and contemporary interiors alike. For a sleek look, pair it with a length of simple black fabric cable. Or, if you’re looking for something more textural, go for our fisherman’s jumper fabric cable. Add a matching antique black bulb holder and a vintage filament light bulb and you’ve just created yourself a stunning light.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
ANTIQUE BLACK SMALL CEILING ROSE
- Material: electroplated steel
- Dimensions: DIA70mm x D20mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling rose, 2 screws, 2 rawl plugs, 2 Allen keys, insulated connector box, and integrated earth wire
- Not included: fabric cable, bulb, bulb holder
- Product information:
- easy to install collar and plate system
- concealed fittings
- hidden cord grip with decorative knurled washer
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for the wiring and connector, and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- max weight 3kg
- Dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: made with our partners in China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 7 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.