BASQUE black pendant light
These lights are hand-assembled to order so please allow up to 7 working days for dispatch.
STYLING NOTES: Round pendants are perfect for softening all the straight lines in your kitchen. Add visual interest with our tactile Basque lights, the black ones add a touch of edginess to a neutral scheme. Browse the images below for more ideas…
Show us Yours...
Hanging just one of these black pendant lights would make a real statement, but imagine how spectacular a cluster or row of these would look **insert POW icon here**!
We’re thinking a row of three over a large wooden dining table, complete with classic Danish wishbone style chairs and some more earthy textures like linen, wool or cork. Or how about a cluster of three in a spiral, suspended in a hallway or over a stairwell.
Not only does this fabulous bowl black pendant light come in two sizes, it also comes in three more amazing colours – white, pink and grey. They all work as a team so if you’re feeling adventurous, try mixing and matching them.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- Material: black textured powder coated spun steel shade
- H25cm x DIA30.1cm (small)
- H32.9cm x DIA39.5cm (large)
- Material thickness 2cm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: 2.9 m black fabric cable, black steel light shade, black steel ceiling rose, metal suspension wire for reinforcement, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulb (optional Globe Spiral Filament bulb)
- Product information:
- holds E27 (screw) bulb
- max 40W
- to avoid injury from the metal suspension wire, we recommend wearing protective gloves when installing this pendant light
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: pendant light sourced from India, bulb sourced from our partners in China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
In-store delivery (Leeds City Centre)
FREE next-day (collect after 2.30 pm)
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.