BLACK ceiling roses
Available with one, two, three or five outlet points, this ultra-slick black ceiling rose is a monochrome lover’s dream. It’s been cleverly designed by us to be ultra-easy to install too. All the brains and all the beauty.
Our black ceiling rose is perfect if you want to replace your standard white ceiling rose with something more stylish. This understated ceiling rose is ideal for a minimalist retro interior.
It’s just what you need when designing your own lighting masterpiece. The versatility of multi-outlet ceiling roses really lets you get creative. Why have just one lightbulb when you can have up to five!
The black ceiling rose really lends itself to mixing and matching fabric cables. We’ve seen some amazing combinations put together by you guys. We loved one textural collection of old grey jumper weave with Fisherman’s Jumper and we think combining the shimmery, metallic fabric cables with solid colours looks pretty stunning too.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
BLACK CEILING ROSES
- Material: powder coated steel
- Dimensions: DIA100mm x D30mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling rose, 2 screws, 2 rawl plugs, 2 Allen keys, WAGO connectors and integrated earth wire
- Not included: fabric cable, bulb, bulb holder
- Product information:
- easy to install collar and plate system
- concealed fittings
- hidden cord grip with decorative knurled washer
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- max weight 3kg
- Dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Suitable for 240v mains electricity and not suitable for use in the USA
- Origins: sourced from China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.