BLACK small ceiling rose
This uber-chic small black ceiling rose is a monochrome lover’s dream. With its clever collar and plate system, installation is a doddle too. An all round luxury ceiling rose, if we may say so ourselves.
If you like understated beauty, maybe with a retro minimalist vibe to it too then this small black ceiling rose ticks all the boxes. It may be small in stature but it packs a real design punch.
Black is a great basis to work from when you’re creating a customised light fitting as it pretty much goes with all fabric cables, both colour and texture-wise. You guys have shared some of your brilliant creations with us, which we’ve loved!
For a final flourish, how about matching black switches and sockets – check out our fabulous range.
BLACK SMALL CEILING ROSE
- Dimensions: 70mm diameter x 20mm depth
- Material: electroplated steel
- Finish: powder coated steel
- Easy to install collar and plate system
- Hidden cord grip with decorative knurled washer
- Integrated earth wire
- Supplied with an insulated connector box
- Includes screws, rawl plugs and hex keys
- Does not include fabric cable wire
- Ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- Max weight 3kg
- Should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- Dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Indoor use only
- Sold individually
- Origins: sourced from China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.