Tarnished Copper ceiling roses
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
The sheen, colour and pattern of this tarnished copper finish are designed to evolve over time, making it age beautifully. The more you interact with it, the faster this process will occur.
Available with one, two, three or five outlet points this ceiling rose features our beautifully unique tarnished copper finish. And to top off its style credentials we’ve hidden the cord grip and given it a stunning knurled washer. And if you’re still not sold, it’s got an exclusively designed, easy to install system too.
Made from solid steel with a tarnished copper finish, this effect is exclusive to us and is an ideal starting point for creating truly unique lighting features. Each copper ceiling light rose has stunning swirls of navy, grey and teal tones drifting across its surface – you won’t find any two the same.
Our Tarnished copper single entry ceiling light rose is a striking alternative to bog-standard light fittings. It looks amazing in almost any interior and can really old its own in a bold design scheme, but we love it in a minimalist room where it can really stand out. For maximum impact place on matt white or grey walls, tones that will accentuate the navy, charcoal and teal hues that eddy across the surface of the copper.
Our tarnished copper ceiling rose is part of our create your own lighting collection. Coordinate with our range of accessories to create a striking lighting feature. Match with fabric cable, light bulbs, and bulb holders to finish off the look.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
TARNISHED COPPER CEILING ROSES
- Material: electroplated steel
- Dimensions: DIA100mm x D30mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling rose, 2 screws, 2 rawl plugs, 1 Allen key, WAGO connectors and integrated earth wire
- Not included: fabric cable, bulb, bulb holder
- Product information:
- easy to install collar and plate system
- concealed fittings
- hidden cord grip with decorative knurled washer
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- Dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: made with our partners in China
- Our tarnished copper finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: